Tuesday, May 8, 2012

29 Faces Day7

OK this is happening again. I have to post 2 faces today. Last night I was too tired to be online much so here is Day 7. I decided to do another whimsy girl using mixed media . Someone on FB said the eyes look sad but when I tried to draw a mouth on some of these gals it didn't look right so I decided no mouths for now but a little bit of a nose. I am enjoying mixed media very much. I am painting with my fingers and moving the paint and gesso around, I added a piece of a doily that I screwed up the directions on, so it ended up crooked, so what better way to salvage it, I  cut the outer edge and made a nice lacey piece for her paper dress.
I loved the stripey socks so it might be something I carry over for these girls from time to time.
Well thanks for dropping by. Stay tuned for Day 8.

1 comment:

  1. She is darling Les... just beautiful... seriously a cutie patootie... and gorgeous background...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...