Tuesday, May 1, 2012

ATC Background swap and more mini's

Just a very quick post here, 2 posts today. 
This one is to show you my ATC backgrounds I received from all participants from Jenxo's ATC background swap. This was a fun exchange of techniques. I put them all together on my ball chain and now I have some more lovely backgrounds to try out. 
Thank you Jenxo and all the participants who submitted.
And here are a few more Twinchie canvases I did up within the past week. I love how the Steam punk ones turned out. I had a chunk of mica that Jenxo sent me a long time ago and never used it. I peeled back some and applied on top of the images. Of course I added a bit of Latte alcohol ink first. I added some gears. Made a clock. Found a key charm and coloured it with AI as well. I really love how these turned out.
The sibling image below I found on FlickR and the image was really badly damaged so I took it into Gimp and cleaned it up then coloured it with some antique colours I chose and added some rosy cheeks. These were fun.


Thanks for dropping by. My next post is my 29 Faces-Day 1.
BRB ♥






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful backgrounds Les... and I just love the ones you did... that is a little book of inspiration... and your canvases are amazing... LOVE the steampunk... WOW...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great swap the background one was...can't wait to try out some of the fab techniques!
    ..and Les...your twinchies are soooo cool!...love the images and embellies that you have used :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie your twinchies are just adorable!! I love that steampunk look and the backgrounds from the swap you were in are lovely.

    Cheers,
    Sharon
    http://mystoryart.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...