Thursday, May 3, 2012

29 Faces-Day 3

Well thank you to those that have been stopping by and leaving me some great and inspiring comments.
It's nice to hear that a tutorial or 2 as frugal as they are, are welcomed and being put to good use.

I can't seem to find enough time in the day of late to colour my drawings or paint them. I had a car appt this morning then headed to get my new ticket for my license, so things happen as you know and for now I am just going to do what I can, but thanks for encouraging me to paint and continue on.

That being said, last night I took a bit of a different turn and used a brown pencil crayon to draw this face. I have been studying some of the facial features on some of the other bloggers that are emerging from this 29 Faces challenge. I see many variations in eyes, the mouth and this time I did the nose as my main feature because I know that is one area I need to improve on. 



I am really feeling more comfortable with portraits now and sometimes do them very quickly and other times they take a bit more time. It is all a process but I do enjoy it very much.
So here is the rest of the face and again I love comments.



Thanks to those of you who are new and are stopping by to check my faces out and I have been trying each night to visit a new blog. Last I checked there were over 80 bloggers so it would take me hours to visit each one so please be patient and I will try to visit.
Til tomorrow......keep calm and sketch on.....

3 comments:

  1. Oh Les... she is beautiful... really beautiful... gorgeous expressive eyes... she has such life about her... wonderful, my friend...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This face looks so serene, and your drawing is getting better each day! Looking forward to seeing more! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! And I agree. It's all in the practice. It gets easier each time. :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...