Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Just a short post to  all my family, friends and visitors to my blog.
I am blessed with many things in my life and today I am giving thanks to our Lord for the continuing blessings he provides to me each and every day.

Today we ate turkey dinner at my MIL's house. It has been quite a while since we had a holiday meal at her place so it was nice to have dinner and a visit.
I also received my birthday gift, a little late because my birthday is in May.
This weekend was another wood weekend. Seems all I talk about is wood, if I am not painting it, I am helping splitting it, using the wood splitter of course my job as the lever girl.
Throwing wood in the basement, stacking it and now it is all in.
I can't wait for a real woodstove fire, it is the best heat and I just love that country and cozy feel to it.
To my American friends, happy Columbus day.
Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...