Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mask inchies


This week over at Inchy by Inch is the make an inchie with the theme of masks. I am not a big Hallowe'en person but when I got these I said yeah that will do. Now remember these are small enough to fit on a one inch square so cutting was very tricky and intricate. How I managed to have patience is beyond me but I really like intricate details so this is kind of up my alley.
I also added but you can't see it here Glossy Accents. Love this stuff. I used it for the first time tonight and I am a huge fan already. Just adds that bit of wow to your project.
Well I have to get this in before midnight tonight.
Last weeks leaves made it to the page sampler, not too shabby for my first challenge.
Off to bed soon.
Night all.

4 comments:

  1. Great Inchies, love the detail! And thank you, I'm packed, got there, and am still there! (Seattle, Washington) another week and we'll be packing again and going home.
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is really gorgeous.
    Fantastic work.

    Ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley- your masks are so gorgeous - and as you say very intricate on only an inch - so glad you snuck in under the wire with this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...