Friday, July 24, 2009

Back to ART

The Wall
emboss resist using acrylic paints

Reach for the Stars
stamping and painting with bleach
Dream
stamping with bleach, inked edges

Fused ART
fused plastic, painted, sewn, inked, inchie painted with Twinkling H20's
(sorry the pic is darker than it shows)

Now that things are starting to get back to normal if you can call it that I finally was able to upload some ATC's I have been working on. These will be up for trade at the ATC for beginners Yahoo group I am a Moderator for.
I recently purchased a book by Bernie Berlin who lists many easy to do techniques and has lots of inspiration. I love techniques so here you will see some of my experiments. I apologize for some of the quality of the pics, I used my scanner instead of my camera, sometimes scans don't quite get as good a quality. If you see a card you might like to have just email me, I love to trade.
Well this is it for now.
Thanks for dropping by and I should be able to do some tutorials again soon.
Off to the land of nod.
ZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...