Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ink resist background ATC's

My newest addiction for backgrounds is from that book we got and I did the Versamark ink resist backgrounds on glossy photo paper. I have never tried this before and when I got our ATC background book and read the directions I immediately was intrigued. Didn't take me long to get addicted to this one, thanks to Gwenny for the background.
Here I have done a cute little girl that has a Post Carde stamp on the background inked with distress dye ink in Cracked China and Frayed Burlap. Amazing how these ink colours work together.
This cute little girl is looking for someone to speak French to. Don't ask me girlie, I know very little.

And of course can't go without doing at least an Asian theme or two.
Here I used Fire Brick and Antique photo distress ink. Gives it a nice exotic background feel. I strung some beads I received in a swap recently with a few little asian coins as well.
The title of this card is " My 2 yens worth".


And this card I used Frayed Burlap distress ink and not as much Fired Brick. This woman doesn't have a clue what happened to the crow...a little mishap I would say??
She says....." See NO Evil"

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. ive been dying to try this too since i recieved gwenny's , it looks fantastic.
    loverly atc's miss les!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley - just to let you know I've emailed you twice with my addy - perhaps its gone into your spam folder? Let me know if you haven't received it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jen, have been wanting to try this and now it is a must after seeing your cards Les. That fire brick is so vibrant. Showing your humor again...luv it, "see no evil." That little girl is darling, looks like she could jump right off the card. Nice to back with paper huh?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...