Saturday, October 22, 2011

Just so you know

I have been asked about the 2nd bird cage that I used in my post yesterday. It is from Ecstacy Crafts, the product is a Marianne Design called Creatables- Birdcage Tunis. Scroll down the page and you will see it.
You can use this in the Cuttlebug very easily. The Ecstacy store is just down the road from me, that can be a bad thing sometimes, but, Dennis the owne,r and his staff, are great to work with. Most of the products they carry come from Holland and the Netherlands and Dennis is the sole distributor to North America.
Check out the link I have provided, they sell great dies and the prices are quite reasonable. They sell retail as well so you can order online.

I have my car back, many bucks later but I am so glad to have my own vehicle once again.
Now off to make inchie tree ornaments.
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you have your car back. Seems to be car issues the world over as my friends one broke down yesterday and had to be towed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, inchie ornaments--that sounds FUN!!

    Now I have to make some . . . guess I'm easily amused AND easily influenced!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...