Sunday, March 7, 2010

Please be aware

Hello friends
I just wanted to warn you that I was informed by my Mum that when she came onto my site she got a malware detection from her computer. I have informed blogger and just wanted to let you all know that something has probably attached itself to my site.
I have not heard from blogger as of yet but they have been informed so either stay off til further notice or if you have experienced any similar notices could you please email me.
Thanks and I hope I did not infect anyone, I didn't even get a notice or anything so I am grateful to Mum for letting me know and hopefully Blogger can do something. If and when I find anything in the meantime I will certainly let you know.
Thanks bunches.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...