Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Addicted to inchies

Over at the Yahoo Group I help moderate, Addicted to Inchies, we have a couple of things going on this month.
The first picture is a distress background swap that we were to use distress inks to create these lovely backgrounds. If you follow Tim Holtz blog at all you know what this is all about. It is very easy and quick to do, drying time takes way too long for me so I hit the paper with my heat tool. Love that gem.
I decided to make all my inchies featuring girls or women. Some of the backgrounds I have stamped, some I left and some I added a few beads for some texture and interest.



And these little fellas are for our Dec. Lottery. We make 3 inchies in the picked theme then at the end of the month everyone that entered and made inchies, is entered into Random.Org and a lucky person receives all the inchies. No money spent, but a lot if cool inchie art.
I decided to paint my snowmen. I designed these myself and just loved how they turned out. I hope the winner enjoys them as much as I did making them.


Thanks for looking and till next time,
stay safe and warm, winter is upon us now in Eastern Ontario.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous inchies - I didn't know about this group - I'll have to come join you x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...