Thursday, June 25, 2009

My first post

Hi everyone, I am just now entering the world of blogging and have no idea what I am about to embark on. I am not going to bore you will all my life's daily events but now and again I will let you inside my little world. I will be doing mostly creative things on my blog. Lately it has been making inchies and doing ATC's.
I am a totally technique junkie, so if you want to see what I am up to, stay tuned and I will show you.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to hear from you soon.
Lesley

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I made it as your first follower! Everything looks good but in my haste to follow I forgot to look at the header.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world, Lesley. I look forward to reading what you have to say!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks nice also, I see you are changing things! Five followers already! The Friendly Palette has arrived!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot Woot Les, about time!! Look forward to seeing your pics ! ejnxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Blogging! It's so much fun if you keep up with it. You've made a wonderful start and I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...