Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love Pocket

Hi there Bloggers and Friends,
well I have been just captivated and so thrilled to meet some great artsy friends through the OWOH blog hop.  I am amazed at the talent and creativity out there and can't believe how like minded some of us truly are. If you get a chance try the going through some of the list of blogs posted over at OWOH and see what I  mean if you haven't already. My OWOH post will remain at the top of my blog til the even it over so just click on the links and they will take you where you need to go.

Well I haven't stopped creating totally, I have been making ATC's for a swap, making another coffee filter book which I hope to complete for a Gingersnap challenge. I will be posting that in another day or so. And the list goes on. Stay tuned for some fun arty goodness from me and some new additions through a very nice artist I have been exchanging emails with from BC.

Here is a challenge I entered from a new group I joined in the New Year called Bella Creations. Bella was just formed and the numbers are growing. They have several groups you can sign up for and the talent and information sharing is wonderful. I really like it.
So one of the challenges is to use a Miss Cutie Pie love ticket in your creation and the group this challenge is for is the Voila Ink group. You must also use stamping or inking in your creation along with one of the tags posted ,so I made this cute little pocket. I used paper, canvas, a romantic image, some gold border, a stamped and inked Shrinky Dink heart, I inked the edges of the paper with some Rhubarb ink before applying the border and the pipe cleaner is fed through the holes at the top so you can hang it on a door  or wherever you like. I added a die cut Tim Holtz flourish and a rose I made from another flower die. Of course it needs some chocolate treats stuffed inside before giving as a gift. If you remember I made a few of these at Christmas and my frined Jenxo was the one who showed everyone on her blog how to make them.


So thanks for dropping by and hope you enjoy a peek.
I have had some requests for a tut on the ATC book so I may do a tut on that but.....if you have a Cloth Paper Scissors magazine from Christmas you will find it in there. I did not have the mag, Jenxo sent me the ATC book for Christmas and I examined it well then went from there. If you would like me to do a tut just let me know and I will be more than happy to do one. They are fun and easy and a nice gifty for an artsy friend.
Til next time, play and have fun.



4 comments:

  1. oh a very cute little pocket Les and arent those miss cutie pie tickets gorgeous....

    the atc holder was in the Cloth paper scissors Christmas GIFTS magazine......not their regular mag if anyones interested, they had heaps of wonderful things in there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Thanks for sharing another gorgeous idea! Just popped by to say that I have put a shout out about your beautiful Shrine you made recently, on my blog today.

    I shall be back later to join your OWOH, I'm working my way steadily through the list! I'm on about 280! Oh Boy!
    Have a great Sunday.
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh this turned out soooo pretty..love those tickets.. will have to check out those challenges.. would love to see a tut on that ATC holder.. and what's the new paint technique you hinted at on my fb page? lol
    Kath
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...