Monday, January 17, 2011

Fairy images needed

I am calling out to any fellow blogger friends to direct me to some free altered faery or fairy images, preferably little children with wings or ballerina type images. I have searched and searched and cannot find any. I did attempt to make a few but I don't have the fancy Adobe Photoshop to produce and edit images like I see on ATC's etc.
I am currently making some ATC shrines and would really love some fairy images to enhance them. They will be then posted here and put up for trade in my FlickR album.
If I really like the images and you help me I may make you one just to say thank you.
Thanks so much.
Oh and I would like them yesterday.....have you heard that one before??? LOL
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...